Our recent case study where we helped a leading New Zealand IT Company implement Hubspot to support and streamline their Marketing and Sales processes.
Professional Services company in Information Technology industry. 26x staff, 3x Account Managers, 4x Project/Service Delivery Managers. Clients ranging from SME through to large commercial businesses.
As a rapidly successful and growing organisation, the company found itself needing to gain better insights into its customer relationships, to improve its marketing, sales and customer services capability. The key pain points the company experienced was the lack of a single view of their customers. They had in place disparate systems that were used by different teams within the business creating inefficiencies. This meant the inadequate availability of information which affected their sales and services teams and the overall company’s performance. The company also had limited to no website analytics or insights to inform the business of websites traffic, performance and engagement.
The Inbound team was engaged to design and build a HubSpot CRM solution, providing the company with a 360° customer view of their customer relationships. The company implemented HubSpot Marketing Pro & Sales Hub Pro because of its workflow automation capability and its ability to integrate with other applications and other communication platforms (Office 365, Slack, Asana). This has allowed the company the ability to control and manage their information more effectively and ensure it is available anywhere and everywhere for its team. HubSpot was also integrated with the company's website to provide more analytics, while the Marketing Hub helped further support and enhance the company’s customer acquisition strategies.
- Significantly improved internal communication and business processes with activity management. This allowed better knowledge transfer and improved services and productivity.
- Greater business intelligence and insights through more access to key information, such as website performance, analytics and engagement.
- Transformed task and activity execution by automation of activities in HubSpot at source and assigned as appropriate. Allocation to the best-suited individual or group for action/follow up. Improving client service levels, sharing workloads, and delegating to the right people for faster problem resolution.
- Reduced duplication of effort through managing all activities and interactions in HubSpot. HubSpot became the single data entry, a master data record of the customers. This also provided improved pipeline and forecasting for the business.
- The solution has improved their information consistency, relevance and accuracy.